Wednesday, October 27, 2010

5 Breast Cancer Bloggers Share Their Stories in Woman’s Day

Woman's Day Magazine has asked me to participate in a story on breast cancer blogger. I hope you read the article and the four other blogs breast cancer that were included in the visit history.

It was really a great opportunity for me to reflect on the experience of blogging for some time to spend on breast cancer. God knows, I reflect the experience of breast cancer often have enoughC but thinking about blogging about it? Well, this is a little different twist.

In general, the writing of this blog has been really good for me. But occasionally, it has not come. And then I disappear for a while. So I am not normally consider myself a breast cancer Blogger law. Good bloggers do not disappear for a while. This is the kind of basic rule of blogging: in press.

Once, after such a long time without post, I wrote a post about the sad fact that sometimes to stop publishing for bloggers breast cancer tragic reasons.

But I think the breast cancer bloggers are probably willing to cut some loose. We understand that life is complicated and we have a duty to protect ourselves against stress, whenever possible.

One thing about my breast cancer blog, I'm proud of this: I have answered all the individual e-mail from a breast cancer survivor who came to me.